Sunday, May 31, 2009

Traveling On...

I had pretty much resigned myself that I wasn't going to get a picture of a moose once we left the Tetons and Yellowstone. However, on this travel day, a day we were pretty much just getting from one place on further down the road to another, between destinations, we happened upon several moose (I really think that should be meese--you know, goose/geese = moose/meese--but nobody asked me way back when they were deciding singular & plural form). This picture is pretty blurry, but at least it's photographic proof that I DID get to see some meese. :)We found a beautiful little campground where we had by far the most beautiful camp site we've ever had. The creek was gorgeous and just the right depth for wading, although it was a little fast. The kids had a blast and Harold & I enjoyed just sitting and listening to the water & the sounds of the kids playing.

No comments: