Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Just a Quick FYI...

This blog program creates a new page after every so many posts. If you want to look back at older posts, go to the bottom of the page and click where it says "older posts" and that will take you there.

Also, if you want to leave a comment, just click on the words "leave a comment" or "comments"--depending on where you are.

Again, if the music gets on your nerves, just scroll down to the red box at the bottom of the page and click on the pause button. It'll quit.

3 comments:

Chris said...

Chris Becker here, we miss you guys, but what a trip of a lifetime. How fun to be in God's playground day and night....just found out about your blog, reading it all at one time has been great.

Erika said...

Great Job Lori! I'm so excited for all of you! Reading all of this has really brought me back to the first roadtrip my parents took me on out there when I was 12. Don't know if I will catch you all in Yellowstone, but I will call Harold when we get out there!

Keep writing for us!

Erika Hajiantoni

Lori in KY said...

Hey Chris & Erika!

Glad to see you here! Chris, you're right, this is definitely God's playground. We haven't been in "civilization" for several days, and I can honestly say that the kids haven't been bored at all!

Erika, I hope our kids remember this trip. We've always talked about coming back out West, but knew we should wait till they were old enough to remember since it would likely be once in lifetime. It'd be fun to connect while we're here. When will you be out? We'll be leaving on Tuesday.