Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Do You Like The Music?

I added some traveling music for your listening pleasure. If it gets on your nerves, just scroll to the very bottom of the page to the red box and press the pause button.

I'm getting ready to add several new posts. I hate that I have to add so many at one time, but internet reception is so spotty that I can't always get online. I wish I could post them daily as things happen, but that's just not going to happen. For now I'm typing the posts in the Word program then copying & pasting them when I have a chance to get online.

I love that some of you are leaving comments. For a while there, I felt like I was typing randomly into cyberspace. It's good to know there are a few of you out there. Keep up the comments. I'll try to answer, but if I don't, just remember, my online time isn't predictable.

The kids are swimming and we have wi-fi for a while today and some of tomorrow, so I'm going to try to get everything caught up.
Bud & Kay, I'm going to add a few pictures of Bryce Canyon for your reminiscing pleasure. Harold enjoyed his trip back in time.

No comments: