Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Random Funny Stuff...

Jared said, "Look Mommy, it's Veggie Tales," and started singing the theme song. He had grabbed an apple from the fruit bowl and took the cup holder out & made a hat out of it. I thought that was so creative and smart of him--not to mention FUNNY!
These two shots are just so you don't think things are always hunky dory and perfect. They were getting camper fever here. It was definitely time for getting out to stretch their legs!
Vile Criminals!
Ummm...I think you're too big for that!
Swimming in the Virgin River.
Cowboy Matt! Yippy-Yiy-Yay!
Jared was singing a song that said something like, "It's so good to be home, I'm never alone, I've got my own good friends around me..." (It's a Barney song.) Meanwhile he had his arm around MaKenzie swaying her along with him to the beat. He keeps us laughing!
Jared in his chair waiting for Mommy.
I just love these kids! Aren't they gorgeous?
He couldn't get this horse to go anywhere!
Cute!
Not-so-cute! Lena said, "Mommy did you SEE what you were wearing????"
Does wearing your glasses upside-down actually make you see upside-down?

No comments: