Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Our Day--In Pictures!

This afternoon, we discovered this bunch of cuties out taking a stroll discovering the world for the very first time.
That's one momma who has all her ducks in a row!  I wanna be just like her when I grow up.
Is that a handful of cuteness or what?
I spent most of my day off and on, doing this.  Of course I had my "muscles" (a.k.a. "sons") move all the furniture for me!
John Wesley made manicotti for us all for dinner.  That boy's gonna make a fine husband some day!  Of course, he's had a fine example!
While John Wesley was cooking and the other boys and I were doctoring the rug, it was storming outside.  Jared was sitting near his window in his bedroom, playing with his cars.  He started yelling, "Mommy!!  Mommy!!" So, I went to his room and he said, "I just saw a whole tree fall down!"  Indeed he did!  
And thankfully none of my precious people (or any of our menagerie) were in the way when it fell!  'Cause it was evidently a pretty heavy tree.  It made quite a wrinkle in our van! 
Winston and Wilburta are checking out the damage to their digs.  Wilburta's cute pregnant tummy is getting BIG! 
Thankfully, Checkers, Cody's cat was still willing to give me a nuzzle, even though she's been kicked out of the house for bad behavior.  (Thus the Rug Doctor.) 

No comments: