Friday, June 3, 2011

Good News / Bad News...

It's been a good news / bad news couple of days. I'm going to go ahead and assume that you're like me and want the bad news first so you can get it behind you (really I know it's just so you can gloat and laugh at me). Anyway, here goes...

Bad News: I came home from town to find my Mother's Day flowers in this condition today. At least they had the decency to leave the roots and dirt alone. Perhaps by the end of summer I may see flowers again. Boo hoo. I hope they were yummy.  (To see the "before" picture of my Mother's Day flowers, scroll to the bottom of my last post.)

Good News: Yesterday, MaKenzie had an appointment and afterwards, Harold took us to eat Chinese. Not that I could taste it or really even smell it, but MaKenzie enjoyed it. Anyway, this was my fortune out of my fortune cookie! I loved it! It couldn't be MORE true!  (Of course if the numbers at the bottom were, "4-8-15-16-23-42" we would have to call it bad news no matter what the words said.)

No comments: