Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My brand-new(est) TEENager!

William's present, waiting on the table for him when he woke up the day he turned 13, wrapped in his comic papers.
I've never met a 13 year old who requested a meat grinder for his birthday.  A foodie he is.
He's much beloved by his faithful companions, Anna and Izzi.  If he spends the night away from home, they don't know what to do with themselves.
This is his usual pose.  He hates for me to take his picture.
I don't know why--he is so handsome!!!  Of course, I'm a bit biased.
He picked an ice cream cake, which was almost a no-brainer, considering his addiction and all...
I think Anna's a great judge of character.  She knows that William is "good people."  I love his sweet, honest, tender heart and I pray it stays that way always.  How blessed I am to be William's momma--and how SHORT he makes me feel!  He's already a head taller than I.  Could we just slow this growing thing down a bit????

No comments: