Saturday, April 2, 2011

The abundant life...

At the end of an already long, but good and blessed day, I'm getting ready for another. 

I'm putting together a lasagna for tomorrow's after-church Haiti mission trip benefit dinner.  In true multi-tasking momma fashion, I'm also simultaneously (while browning the meat) blogging AND putting the finishing touches on my 1st - 3rd grader's Sunday School class lesson for tomorrow morning.

Multi-tasking is the one ability God seems to grant to each woman as she becomes a mother...sort of a right-of-passage, I'd say.

I'm also waiting for a certain 12 year old to fall asleep so I can wrap his birthday present without his nosey (inquisitive) presence!  I can't believe this is the last night I will look at his sweet face before he wakes up as a teenager.  Where DOES the time go? 

Life is abundant and it is good--but it's flying by at warp speed!!!  And I better get...I've got (a few)miles to go before I sleep.

No comments: