Saturday, January 8, 2011

Happy Post-Holidays from the Underwood Pets...

Looking back through the pictures I took over the holidays, I found a few featuring the cats and Anna that I wanted to preserve.  And how better to preserve them than to share them here?
From her perch atop the router, which I can only assume she likes because it's nice and warm, Tippy, our anti-social (or sociopathic, depending on the day) cat observes the oft-chaotic goings-on of our home.
She enjoyed the wrapping paper and ribbon from the Christmas presents, but Anna (below) isn't sure how she feels about being blanketed with the wrapping paper from John Wesley's birthday present (okay, I know in a previous life it was just comics--I up-cycled it to the very prestigious job of birthday present wrapping). 
 
I think Checkers (below), our new epileptic kitty, might have been trying to escape the bedlam as well! 
Even dogs need a break from all the holiday hubbub!

No comments: