Thursday, November 10, 2011

Hibachi Birthday To You....

 This is me.  I turned 40 in October.  Wow!   I'm finally "growing up."
 Harold took mom and me out for a Hibachi dinner for our birthdays.  Mom turned 70 the day after my 40th birthday! 
 This was our chef.  He was a cutie.
 I wasn't quick enough with my camera finger to catch the egg in the picture as he used his spatula to bounce it around and finally up into his hat.
 The onion volcano, complete with sound effects.
 The kids had their own chef and their own onion volcano. 
 I love John Wesley's and Jared's expressions in this picture!  The chef was popping shrimp at them to catch in their mouths.  I think Jared was waiting for his piece! 
 The ladies came out and sang us a birthday song and gave mom and me a birthday treat!  What a fun and delicious day we had. 

1 comment:

Erma said...

Thanks again. That was so much fun and so delicious.
Love ya
Mom