Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Green, Growing, Goodness...

Harold pointed out that I haven't blogged much lately.  I suppose that's true.  Between preparing for Haiti and enjoying life, things have been busy here.  Here are a few pictures of what we've been up to.


Go ahead, laugh.  You know it's cute.  However, some of my kiddos are saying that they're NOT going to eat strawberries out of a potty!!!  Oh well, more for me!  To me it's all about the symbolism...



Here are a few of the squares from the kids' Square Foot Gardens.  Some with seelings growing and some freshly planted with seeds not yet sprouted.


And here you have Cody's Garden, complete with part of his rock collection. 


Lena hard at work in her little garden.


Our baby pool, chickery, turned container garden.  We're nothing if not resouceful.  Re-duce, re-use, re-cycle!!!


One of my Mother's Day presents! This shed has already proven to be one of my all-time-favorite-ever-in-the-world-purchases!  I have been able to re-claim my porch and some of the nooks and crannies of my house that used to have "storage stuff" taking up the space.



Another of my Mother's Day presents! Grass sown around and behind our house. Can't wait for the GREEEEN!!!


  And last, but certainly not least, below is our photo entry to the "You might be a redneck if..." contest.   Think we'll win???  HAHA...


Hope everyone is enjoying SPRING as much as we are!

1 comment:

Mrs. Adams said...

I love it...potty, baby pool...and the neat little garden plots are just the bomb.....You guys are so cool....I love it